Saturday, January 16, 2010

Model Love: Crystal Renn


The uber fabulous plus size model, Crystal Renn, is featured on this months Size issue of V Magazine. The magazine featured the model in a shoot that sent the message that designer trends can look great on any size. I love Miss Renn. She is gorgeous and after struggling with her weight at a young age, she is known for over coming it and loving her body for what it is. She is natural and beautiful and has made her claim in the fashion industry by being true to her self. Renn has released a memoir, Hungry, about her struggles. Here are some of my favorite shots.




1 comment:

  1. She weight much more than the usual model but she looks so gorgeous, and her size is sexy for me. She carry all juicycouture
    wardrobe perfectly. I want a voluptuous body which is for me very hard to gain because I've been skinny since high school days.

    ReplyDelete