Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Celebrity Spotlight: Zoe Saldana


I have been a fan of the beautiful Dominican actress, Miss Zoe Saldana, way before Pirates of the Caribbean and Avatar. She had me at Center Stage. Now the actress is reaching super stardom and has been looking amazing at every red carpet event. I am blown away by her classic ladylike style. Her street style is very simple but chic and when she steps out for an event she puts on the glam with sequins, shine and sexy heels. Zoe was quoted in an issue of Women's Health saying, "I love wearing men's clothing and underwear. I just feel so sexy in jeans and a man's shirt. Plus I love black, red. I love solid colors that say 'I'm here; I'm strong.'". As the new face of Avon, the star is on her way to becoming the next celebrity trend setter.










Top photo from Vanity Fair. All other images from Essence.

No comments:

Post a Comment