Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Award


Thank you so much Lena!!

7 fun facts about me:

1. I am a new mother to the most beautiful son on the planet!

2. I am addicted to clothes and fashion magazine.

3. I am a student for Graphic Design.

4. My favorite food is carbs!

5. I am 90% finished with my Christmas shopping already!

6. John Mayer is my musical soulmate.

7. I am also addicted to my iPod.

I now tag the following beautiful bloggers:

Graham - Suck My Savvy

Love and Fashion - In Love and Fashion

Fashion Lover - Fashion and Flesh

Golestenah

Valencia - Roll Up Your Sleeve

Valerie - Valerie's Rainbow

Rumi - Fashion Toast


RULES:
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.

2. Copy the award & place it on my blog.

3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award.

4. Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.

5. Nominate 7 bloggers.

6. Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the beautiful award girl !!

    Congrats to you and your baby boy:)I'm so addicted to clothes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, thank you. I don't know the emoticon for blushing, but if I knew it I'd put it here: ______

    ♥ from suckmysavvy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new son!!! I'd love to see pictures :)

    love lena xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! And judging from your blogsite, it was a well deserved award!

    Nina

    http://ninaballerinaclosetobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! I truly love reading your blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!
    I feel lucky to know ur blog and the great news you shared about your baby.
    Thanks a lot for your kindless and the award.
    You have an amazing blog!I'm looking forward to see more!
    Love,
    Valerie
    http://valeriesrainbow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete